This is your first departmental post. A few quick tips before you delete the automated blog post.
- Make sure your first post is an exciting and engaging one!
- Ask your pupils what they think of the blog and what they would like to see on it. Act on their recommendations.
- Make sure your blog demonstrates to your pupils how much you personally love your subject. Your example will be powerful.
- Celebrate your pupil’s achievements and consider them the primary audience for this blog.
- Use hyperlinks to connect your pupils with content from other experts, other websites and other schools around the globe.
- The best size for the featured image in a blog post is 620 x 250 px.
- Commit these tips to memory and then delete them. They will self-destruct anyway if this blog exhibits any signs of being boring.